Sunday, April 1, 2012

Is it a joke

OMG... Is it really happening again ? Or is this just a joke, cos its this "funny" April 1st ?

I dont know what to say... But I can´t shut up as well.. So here I am again. I have so much nothing to say about our colorful world ( not being racist or rude other minority groups like The Rainbow Family or United Color of Beneton add )... Yeah, I like to repeat myself ( like in high-school - during the essey were 500 words needed, so repeat a thought with different words ) - I am back... And the reason I am back - I found out that I have already 5 readers !!! 5 !

So what to write ??? Gossip about something. What did who and who was drinking what ? I know so much good stuff, but ..... Oh, this guy is cute in Revenge ( maybe cos I am just watching it ) - another my multi-talents: watching tv, writing, and thinking and also using internet for grammar... 4 in 1

Sidekick - Khloe and Lamar and E! Entertainment.... Oh, no comments
ah, we have PerezHilton and magazine Nädal / Kroonika what broughts all TV and glam together


CO*KING ???
Everyone who knows anything about co*king write about their personal experiences. Some people like to spice up it and then the result is so orgasmic.... Some do it old-school way, just they have been thought and still enjoy it. And some people just can´t do it... How sad is this... Uuups, sorry - I forgot to add O... I was talking about COOKING.
No food blog... Food is for eating

MUSIC ???
I wont even start. While I have my inner Katy-Rihanna-Gaga-Beyonce-Mariah moment under shower I get so many calls - TO SHUT UP.

GLAMOUR ???
I AM, no need to write about it. Just look at me ( oh, this so bad Geri Halliwell song, but it was good via Krister at Tutti-Frutti)

SPORT ???
I watched football, cute players. Swimming - nice bodies. Tennis - James Gannaban is covering that. Something was more about this activity, but can´t remember - ah yes, cute and hot looking athletes for undearwear campaigns

There is nothing to write about anymore. Crying !!

thinking....

thinking....

thinking....
ah Freddy looks HOT in Calvin Klein underwear
back to thinking....

thinking....

thinking....

Ahhhhhhh....
Will keep it simple as before - its all about me in most weird and wanna-be way.

I am back (I guess)

No comments:

Post a Comment