Thursday, April 19, 2012

Planning

T R A V E L
P L A N N I N G.....

Somewhere I can hear Sabrina "Boys boys boys" playing... Summer is coming... OMG OMG and I am still not in my beach-lion shape... So awful !! (tears) But the good part is that I can sleep in the park if I can´t find my way back to hotel...



Summer has a meaning:
*For poor children it means over-hours in some outside cafe terrace
*For other kids its just time to get away from home and steel drink and ask elder people to buy them everything else what is illegal
*For normal people it means a trip to Egypt or Gran Canaria or where ever TUI ( its not sponosored statement) or some any other agency takes them.
* For rich people its always vacation. They have HELP in other countries to do their work and then label it...
* For tourist it means, empty pockets and stolen passports and confused times in hotel lobby or in strip-bar
* For city people it means escape from town and other way
* For gays - it means - planning + planning + planning = over-planning

Plan 1 - where to go ??? - it must be something fabulous, warm ( so we could wear shorts and tank-tops), buzzing (in the evening on the streets and in the morning in the head), beach (to check out six-packs and just other male bodies), fashion of course (where else I can show my fake Fendi and Turkish LV) and gay overload !!!


Plan 2 - what to wear ? It takes more than 4 Vogue Hommes, 3 Mumm Champagne and little bit a lot lost nerves.. Can´t repeat any outfits, belts and shoes and sexy underwear. And again Shoes !!!! .. OMG OMG, its already 3rd luggage and I even haven´t start with my beauty products... I have like stuff for hair: gel- strong, extra strong, ultra strong, wet look, dry look and then shampoo, balsam, mask... Did I say SHOES !!! Ahhh - sunglasses


Plan 3 - with who to go... I dont need drama queens around me. I have me... I dont need alcoholics, I need someone to carry me home.. I need a friend who is there for me (again in tears). And I need that all the spotlight is on me..


And there are some other plans to...I am so over planned already and tired... Ah, I am not going anywhere.... Saving money and will go out with friends for Apple Martini
Hahah.. Actually its not so dramatic... Here are my travel plans for this summer... Make a note and then you know to ignore me when I am visiting...

I TRAVEL
Gothenburg / Amsterdam / Tallinn / Helsinki / Rome / New York

No comments:

Post a Comment