Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mr.Gay World 2012

I did it 2011 in Manila... I didn´t win
But I got a small title (and all world remembers that and still buzzing about it) - Mr.Gay Congeniality... Since then I have become a perfect spokes-person and role-model for all.. And after year later when noone haven´t heard about me and followed my "foot-steps" I have to make space for new role-models

MGW 2012 South-Africa Johannesburg
Delegates in BoneWear... Super brand for men...(this statement is not sponosred by BW, I really like it)






















MR.GAY WORLD 2012 is
Andreas (Andy) Derleth from New Zealand


Here are all the winners:
Mr. Gay Swimwear - New Zealand (Andreas Derleth);
Sports Challenge - New Zealand (Andreas Derleth);
Best Interview Challenge - New Zealand (Andreas Derleth);
Mr. Gay Formal wear - Netherlands (Thom Goderie);
Mr. Gay Congeniality - Netherlands (Thom Goderie);
Mr. Gay People's Choice Award - Philippines (Carlito Floro Rosadino, jr)
Mr. Gay National Costume - Philippines (Carlito Floro Rosadino, jr).
Mr. Gay Photogenic - Argentina (Gonzalo Enrique Bagalor)
Mr. Gay Outreach - Czech Republic (Tomas Fryda)
Top Score in the MGW Written Exam - South Africa (Lance Weyer)
2012 Eric Butter Philanthropy Award - Coenie Kukkuk

Mr. Gay World 1st Runner Up: South Africa (Lance Weyer)
Mr. Gay World 2nd Runner Up: France (Remy Frejaville)
Mr. Gay World 3rd Runner Up: USA (Kevin Scott Power)
Mr. Gay World 4th Runner Up: Netherlands (Thom Goderie)
5th Runner Up / 6th Place: Canada (Thomas Egli)
6th Runner Up / 7th Place: Hong Kong (Jimmy Wong)
7th Runner Up / 8th Place: Australia (Benjamin Michael)
8th Runner Up / 9th Place: Philippines (Carlito Floro Rosadino Jr.)
9th Runner Up/ 10th Place: Czech Republic (Tomas Fryda)

And here is new Mr.Gay Congeniality
Thom Goderie from The Netherlands

More info you can find www.mrgayworld.org
All the pics are from Mr.Gay World Flickr page (please dont sue me)

Congratulations to all winners and I hope you will remember this forver.
I did and always will

No comments:

Post a Comment