Wednesday, April 25, 2012

22 men and 1 ball

The world hasn´t stop moving, Cher hasn´t stopped singing and still Paris Hilton matters....

the truth is I LIKE FOOTBALL

I can hear a ice-cube dropping on the floor in gay club and lots of gasping.. But honestly there is nothing wrong to watch football... I am still loyal to Madonna, still obsessing about perfect six-pack and I still scream out "Fabulous", but it doesn´t make me stop still watching the game


It is a great entertainment for 90.min..
* men chasing the ball and trying to score (like in gay club)
* nice outfits and cute haircuts
* so much drama... OMG, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills looks like Disney cartoon next to these games
* so much dreams and hopes come true or fallin apart
* the loyal fans support
* the way men just to take each-other down to the ground - so much tricks for me in the future to use in da club

and if you watch the game in public place or with friends....
* all the testosterone in the room
* all the yelling and cursing
* all the opinions what has been said


But in the end of the game, at least I and other gays and housewives and wanna-be models(who look for rich footballer) have a moment, when the teams take their shirts OFF

and what comes today (25th April) when there is the 2nd semi-final between Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid I really hope that my dream comes true... So who is going to be shirtless by the end of the game..

Lets go over some players
TEAM - Bayern Munich


TEAM - Real Madrid


So good luck to both teams !! But remember, there can only be 1....
So until now the best Body in football ... (sry modern fashionistas Beckham and Ronaldo)
Fredrik Ljungberg


Let the game begin

No comments:

Post a Comment