Friday, April 6, 2012

The RIGHT number

We all think we are perfect: ( not some of my friends... No matter how much they try, I still think ...No need to be rude here...)But when it comes for our personal pleasure, then we can only be happy, when we can have things or experiences in the «numbers» we like



Example 1
*Saturday night. Sitting home in internet and surfing in gay chat. Hoping that maybe there are more sad and lonely and desperate people.. After 30.min chatting about random stuff – like Lady Gaga new song, or what happened yesterday on TV shows a private window opens... Here is the chat: Me – 2Big4U and other guy – Dr.Zpermaniter





Dr.Z – hey, what´s up
2B4U – looking my pants and its up
Dr.Z – I like your attitude LOL
2B4U -:)
silence like 7.min... With that time already hoping that maybe something happens...
Dr.Z – so, what are you into
2B4U – I like men, all kind of men
Dr.Z – me too :)..... Hmmmm
2B4U - :p
Dr.Z – are you flirting ?
2B4U – I can do many things to you
Dr.Z – if its up, so lets do it.. Where you live
2B4U – I dont do blind dates... and what are you numbers ? Have a pic ?
Dr.Z – I have profile in gayromeo.. Your numbers ? Hope big numbers :P you know what I mean...
2B4U - I am 28 / 180 / 78 and it goes up like 16cm
Dr.Z – Oh I am turned on. I am 46 /176 / 94 and 12
OFFLINE !!!!!


Example 2.
*Shopping.. Oh, good clothes, nice mental treatment and great way to spend boring day....Always trying to find the right and sexy clothes as cheap as possible, or as exclusive as high-fashion brand (just to show how fashionista I am , I know brands like – D&G, Valentino, Michael Kors and so on... I even have seen ms. Kass from distance )...
On the moment we have spend a lot with VISA or some Euros we show up on the party with our new clothes... And here it goes.... If you have cheap clothing what looks perfect, we lie that we got it more expensive, so that our sexiness goes up.... In case you have bought something very expensive and after you put it on and look like failure – we lie to friends that was cheap as hell and just wanted it as a joke..... But we could never tell the right number – anyway people we laugh or gasp about it.....As long as we can´t do it Paris Hilton way, then lie is the only way....

Example 3.
Sport – Yes, gays do sport(men)..... Even when we are afraid to hold a ball ( it depens how you translate it) in front our dad, cos we don´t know how to use it, we try to do our best... Our sport is all about fitness – bodypump, spinning and so on...And there is a small competition already.. While sweating it off, always keeping a eye on others – how much weight he pushes, how many sit-ups he can do... And even we try to play cool, we start raising the weights and keep the calm face, even when it feels like there is no tomorrow...
And then in the locker-room........( I need a moment... Great moments in the past. That´s the reason why I went to gym at first place) we are checking out the competition... Perfect six-pack with our something pack... Makes us shy and not shower, just put clothes on and leave... And then this six comes obsession cos we dont have it, but we want and somebody else has it.... Damn it !!




We only go for the numbers we like. If they are out for our comfort zone, there is no deal or happiness... But sometimes we just can´t have the number what other have. We should enjoy what we have and not dream about we can´t have....

But with good work and motivation – perfect number is not far :)
And maybe our WRONG is someone´s RIGHT number

No comments:

Post a Comment