Friday, February 3, 2012

A true fairytale

Long time ago in Europe there was a boy or just a masculine girl ( confirmed - it was a boy) and took his violin put some lyrics together and performed. It was "Fairytale" by this Alex boy from Norway... Since then influence of fairytales has conquer the world... or just Hollywood
* Once Upon A Time
* Grimm
* Keeping up with the Kardashians
* Harry and other witches and bitches
* Sort of good movie about the Red Hat lady... The male cast were hot
*and soon more Snowhite girls and princes....

And don´t forget, they all have a


Usually the story is always the same. A girl, a prince, some bad people around, eternal love and happiness and a wedding with extremely fabulos location in the end - with some nice pics (for the book) and cool soundtrack( for the movie, what will take so much my time and money)... Sry, this fairytale wonder doesn´t work for Kim. But usually it works for others

Me - no prince, no happy ending.. Sad ? No.. I am just in the middle of my story (and one day it will be great "A True Hollywood Story" moment ) I am dreamer, but not hopeless dreamer... I know that I don´t need ( but I want to) to go Hollywood to have my prince with American Express and white bentley.... these kind of men you can find in any night-club (trust me, I have been looking for)... A fairytale happy ending is something else.... Just sad that all these gold-diggers who have found their way to better places by sitting in the cargo-planes think that this is the fairytale....Its sad beacuse they didn´t ask me to join them on this trip....

So far I think I am a Cinderella. No evil-brothers and sisters ( very supportive family)... But I feel like this... I have been in one point in my life on this magical Ball and lost god knows what... And now when my nice drag outfit had turned into HM pijamas and Zara t-shirt, I keep wondering has the prince or some any other random man on that Ball found it what I lost... So my address is ............ and I am waiting.

We all have our illusion about the fairytale we wish our lives could be. Let everyone have their dreams.. Just remember - never lose hope and dont´stop believin... I believe :) and will always forever believe....

No comments:

Post a Comment