Monday, January 30, 2012

Lets make it clear !

"If I could turn back time".... No, its not going to be about Cher, (So please, dont snap on me and judge), but a small travelling back in time will happen (not "Back in the Future" style with weird car but great story-line, more like nostalgic way) for clearing the air.... But still lets enjoy Cher for moment... Believe, Strong Enough, Just like Jesse James and so on.....

Back to my non-important wanna-be point :
Some boys know in early their teenage that there is something different (not in a bad way) in the shower room after football training - that even after chacing the ball for 90.min, the ball-chase is not over.
Or in 1991 when Mark Wahlberg posed for Calvin Klein.... (damn, he is hot there) it was confusing time, cos I didn´t know what was there what I liked, but I had a happy smile on my face, when I saw it.....and after other many "accidents" like this i knew it at one point that I was gay.

But now on modern days, when people are obsessed about everything and men are more confusing then ever ( metrosexuality - what the hell is that - Gay men who can´t get laid by men ? straight guy who looks like a gay ? or men who wear women clothes ) and ladies - I wont even start... So people don´t know and can´t figure out who is who in this colorful world...
I have all the gay dna ( go back in some months and read my thoughts about it ), but the world has gone crazy..........why ??? Because of this....


Pre-story ( so the answer is more excaiting, like the same way you wait the results on Idol show) On the moment I came out, I knew that it will be men only, there won´t be any Metallica music ( maybe lyrics ), car oil or beer-drinking and all the dreams and expectations must be higher than anything, so I can´t reach them and dancing, modelling, singing and fashion is my life... So gay gay gay gay.... I even can´t walk out from the building, when the first person sees me and think "Queer"...

the point:
**I was in Ireland and this cute guy I liked, didn´t want to flirt with me and was surprised that I talked to him and show some interest... He thought I was straight. OMG. I was in the gayclub dancing while George Michael "Outside" song and had my fabulous disco moves... what is gayer that that... ( maybe sir E.John Christmas tree)
** and then it happened again. We were drinking and warm-uping for some random boring disco party with beer and ouzo (the Greek drink), when some totally random girls walked in and started to like me and then thought I was straight.... Ain´t no bar big enough to have so much alcohol, so I could finish up with the girl...

No hard feeling, but men only..

No comments:

Post a Comment