Saturday, January 28, 2012

Star - Look at me

Haven´t blog again for some time.
My 2 readers are already tired to wait and they started to read Barbara Cartland books... So to win them back I will do something...

A first and final look on me...., selfish - of course :)

Like Absolut Vodka, what tastes always good and has many way to express itself by taste and branding, the same way I can look myself....

NOT a star, but lots of different ways to express...

I did Tutti Frutti for 5 years ( produced, promoted and performed - OMG P3, its like this Charmed show.... so cool ) Here are some my best of ....

TF:"Candyshop" - AQUA "Barbie Girl"



TF:"Ladies Night" - Baccara


TF:"La Cage aux Folles" - Cabaret/Liza Minelli


TF:1.Birthday - Christina Aquilera


TF:"La Cage aux Folles" - Sandy Olsen


TF:"Candyshop" - Joel steinfeldt


TF:"Rannalõvi" - Hairspray Penny Pingleton


TF:"Divas" - Lady Marmelade


TF:3.Birthday - just a dancer


TF:"Men at work" - Full Monty



God of Tutti Frutti - ME :)

If you still haven´t realized what TF is, then stick to CSI.

No comments:

Post a Comment