Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another fashion moment - Paolo

I am not fashion-blogger. Its the season again
All the magazines and web-pages are full of it, so I will take my fun out of it.

Some bloggers are crazy about dots and stripes. I think most of the ladies go down ( don´t think dirty here) with their eyes and check out all the shoes... I have a small obsession here as well. Some rich bankers just look for fresh meet for their yaht...in the end we all love fashion in some way....

My new thing....
Its a man. I think he is a beautiful man.
We haven´t met yet and never will. I can see him and he´s not. I am not a stalker, just obsessed

His name is Paolo Roldan and he is from Philippines ( he is not my first guy from that country )
Just look at him... Would we be perfect mismatch couple ?







I hope he will do great things in fashion. So far its has been amazing to see what he is doing.

Go, Paolo

No comments:

Post a Comment