Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Forget STAR, now just Wanna-Be

I even don´t know what to say.

I broke up my relationship with my potenial future-ex-boyfriend. He let me down (and not in the good way). If you wanna know who was that man, then it was God. Sounds stupid, but I had lots of faith in him and I believed that he can do some magic... at begining it worked but end result just wasn´t good enough for me.



2011 was very good year for me, I won´t deny that. Traveled a lot, met lots of fabulous people, started to do charity, personal life was full of adventures and even my star-wanna-be status get a boost from Mr.Gay World (and everything to attached to gay-competitions) and from Sufleé.

At the begining it was all good - I was all over Õhtuleht and Kroonika and so on about MGW. TV3 and also cared too - they sort of put on screen for at least 1.min. But it looked like from that moment - it went all down. This fashion blogger (who even barely knew history of Burberry) didn´t knew anything about history of Estonian beautiful people (yes, I go under fashion and beauty - not because of my crapy getting old looks, just beacuase of beauty pageant) and they lost their money.

And on EA not-so-interesting-warderobe B-Day party (what got interesting on Horizont lounge after 23.00) there was man with a camera, who waited when I step away so he could make a pic about my plus 1. But that not so professional man found me and took a pic while I was cruiseing men with a wine glass and look liked Charlie Sheen in his home-made-angry-audition video.


And then when it was time to count best of the best - I wasn´t there. OMG. All other events where there, but not me.When I did Mr.Gay Europe I was all over in the best of the best.... Wasn´t my performance worth of mentioning at all in any media... It´s God fault.

But lets see good in people. It was amazing 2011 and thanks to all who made it so special for me. STAR or NO-STAR (damn, it was hard to write that last word), I proud what I have done, but now I just will stay wanna-be. I will swallow my pride with rest of the bitter stuff and enjoy what is left....

Will I be back ? Lets see.

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment