Sunday, October 23, 2011

DNA

My friend wikipedia has very long and interesting explanation... with all the symbols and so on... It was complicated for sunday evening...I am not going to put it out here, I may lose all my readers then ...

DNA – first thing what comes to my mind is this tv-show what has two spin-off as well... CSI. Every time there is a crime they will look for hair samples, sperm, blood and so on to get dna and then find a killer/raper/shooter and so on...

DNA – second thought is the gay magazine. Love the people who work there and I have been honored to meet... I think there is even article where my name is mentioned

Some people say that alcoholism and other bad stuff comes with genes... There are ( I mean in internet and in that place where we have lots of books ) lots of theories about this as well.. I dont belive that... We all can control our behaviour.... And then there is the rumor that homosexual have the gay gene...



I don´t know if it´s true or not, but I know that, I have a small gay gene... Thanks to that gene I can say that I have all the qualities what every gay has

* obsession about perfect six-pack
* men
* shiny disco-ball
* word "fabulous"
* very open-minded
* shoes and fashion
* everything shiny and bubbly
* divas - from Judy to Gaga ( includes Cher, Madonna, Marilun, Diana and so on )
* and other good and bad sides what makes other people love or hate us



So, if CSI next time have a „fashion-disco-diva crime, then they should start looking for this gene

No comments:

Post a Comment