Thursday, October 6, 2011

Under influence part 1

Morning....time is 14.12 (ok, its actually lunch) My phone rings, I can´t make it, cos its not next to me as it always is.. But I am up(ish) almost..

First look at the room – and all these thoughts coming to my head:
** OMG, I have so much to clean up
** where is my phone
** who´s underwear is that
** am I home
** oh SxxT


Rewind back to last night...... no memories at all, except the stamp(s) from the club(s) I visted and pocket full of checks.. Oh, I spent a lot.... What was going on.... ??? absolutely nothing as always. I was drunk and just under the influence of this poison.... (wait.... the „not my underwear" walks in.......cute and brings coffee )

Under influence we do many things... most of the time we regret what we did a lot, but after that cup of coffee I may re-think..... But still if I look to my past (the same way I try to remember what happend on Club HollyBonStereoTeaterKapp) there has been some things what would be great to point out as BAD things to do under influence of alcohol, drug, love or hate and so on.......
To be continued...........

My future ex-boyfriend and coffee....


But I will enjoy my coffee now....and write later when I am home

No comments:

Post a Comment