Sunday, October 23, 2011

Under influence part 2

just read the part 1 and then continue with that

Actually I don´t drink coffee... Not my kind of tea .... And the date who looked handsome while I opened my eyes, turned to be someone´s else boyfriend... So my longest relationship so far – 7 hours and 35.min... I was already plan our future together....

It was just a crush, and I was blinded by that....

Like me- under influence people don´t control themselves and their behaviour ( otherwise I haven´t had happy thoughst and long plans for my coffee-boy)... The end result that someone gets hurt, yourself get hurt......... or in the morning the regret is so big if you see all the text message and call you have made....... or the worst case you end up with broken face and black eye....

No matter what goes on, please control your behaviour.... Even stars have to pay price for bad behavior....

Dear Naomi ( the mobile phone ), Lindsay ( anykind of drinking ) and so on.... Please behave...

No comments:

Post a Comment