Saturday, October 1, 2011

Language

Oh, I am good at many things ( Like Justin Tim – he sings, acts, dances and even has own fashion-line)... But I swallow my bitter ego and dont start write about everything I am good at.... way too many pages it will be....

But what smart people very much adore ( even less smarter people value ) is skill of talking different languages. And there are so many languages in the world.....

If I do my CV ( what happens almost every week... My updates are so important, and I want to write down all my skills, cos I want to show how GOOD I am ), there is always a point where languages come up.... All these company staff-managers can find from my very skillful CV are: Estonian, Russian, English.... But if I wanna spice up my CV ( like every normal homosexual gay goes over-board with stuff ) I could add German, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish.... yeah, I know hoe to speak them ( a little actually ) but still...
Analyzing them all
estonian – I was born this way
russian – This used to be my playground
english – These boots are made for walking
german – I will survive
finnish – We are family
norwegian - The Best Is Yet To Come
swedish* ( just came with norwegian and swedish co-workers) - Ain't That A Kick In The Head


I think their bodies says everything..........
BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT is
Body language – and here is only 3 words „Simply the Best“

Oh, with that language I have got into so many troubles but also ended in heaven ( actually just a hotel room in top of the hotel. Like every another gold-digger / wanna-be model, dancer, singer ).

I am true to my roots

In the end it doesn´t matter what kind of language you speak, as long as you can find help and make yourself understandable !!!! What do you speak and how ?

No comments:

Post a Comment