Monday, August 8, 2011

Versus

Versus ( don´t hope that I get my fashionista on and will start talking about Versace brand Versus )......... this story is little bit different

Its a story about love ( I think ) and luggage

I never been a good relationship person ( except all this weekend fun/commited relationships while being just a weekend tourist )... during my 100 years being gay I have had I think like 2 or 3 relationships... I know its less, but still something... I thought I was bad in breaking up RS ( future notice - relationship is RS , so big word to type all the time, my white wine gets warm ), but I am even worse with my luggage...

On the day I found out that Madonna, apple martinis, other mens six-packs and word "fabulous" are part of my life I started to travel as well ( same time I started with RS )... I have seen the world and I have carried it with my all over the Europe like years already... But I just dicovered today ( when I 5th time repacked my luggage ) that I have no luck at all with this bags... None of my bags don´t last more than 4 trips... Basically every season ( not fashion-term ) a year term( like summer , spring and 2 other ) I have new bag with wheels.... Is it me or are this airport staff who breaks them...

only good things what comes out that is - I can go shopping and cruise these cute sexually confused salesmen in stores where they offer the stuff ( read - themselves )

So the score is



And I have this year at least 7 trips ahead.... No relationships ( yet )

No comments:

Post a Comment