Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Labels

Labels

New York, London, Milan and Paris for fashionistas ( what includes Anna W, Rachel Zoe and some bloggers and magazines as well ) have the same meaning as seasons -s pring, Summer, Autumn and Winter to every other non-vogue reader person.... They all symbolize the same thing but have different approach..

Now I am in Paris and I have already felt the cold but sensual breeze from the streets.... From airport de Gaulle until Paris de Lyon ( one hour ride ) I met my dream-team... ( talking about things now, what are marked in BOLD and not people... remember my blog and its all about ME )... :

*There was this a little bit out from normal skinny size lady or woman with real body-parts ( whatever is more believable ) with DIOR bag... On the moment I saw the letter D I knew it, it wasn´t from Turkey or Thailand....

*Then after one sweaty and smelly tourist ( me not included ), some kids, I saw LV in leather - hanging.... I think it was flirting with me, saying - „catch me if you can“.......... and I know that I can never do that... Only after I have been in Russian market

*Dark rooms are fun ( mostly on weekends ), but what is behind dark sun-glasses is much more excaiting... Armani and Prada glasses were covering eyes for many good looking men in train.... If I only had a possibilty to look what is behind that reflection




*And one sexy ass was there ( boy was cute too ) but D&G never let me down :)... Those jeans just made understand the value of perfect jeans

*And this comment is for my one straight reader – I also saw some Ipads, Nokias and some other cool toys to play with ( in public of course )

And what about me – my total look wasn´t more worth than 60€ but still I had my labels ON...

I hope I can meet labels in French Riviera and hoping not to start labeling people !

No comments:

Post a Comment