Thursday, August 18, 2011

Birthdays

Party time !!!

Another fabulous excuse to get drunk or dress up nicely ( according to my taste what come to clothes, but for some people I still look !"#%¤& )

I love B-days...
*Mostly if it is not mine... OMG all that cleaning after ( broken glass, food everywhere, some still sleeping

under the table ) and prepareing before ( catering, games, drinks and so on )
* but if there someone else´s b-day... I am there ( read with FIERCE attitude )... This extremely tireing present search from stores ( god damn, if my present doesn´t rule )...The fashion moment - what to wear so that I can look better than the Queen of the Night..... and then all the FREE alcohol..... and in the end some desperate move to take catering boy home ( read - after getting wasted staff puts me on taxi )

Thanks God, that I have friends who B-Day is on while I am having vacation... To see all the friends, and just have private party ( invite only, bitches ) with people you know..

I have rsvp to all invites, now presents and outfits to take care off


No comments:

Post a Comment