Friday, August 5, 2011

Guilty pleasure

Every morning

Wake - up alarm
switch on : mobile, laptop, tv and radio
log in: gayromeo, e-mail, models.com and facebook
and then the obsession of
starts


* James loves divas with their videos and songs and... his selection is amazing what he puts out
* A guw who´s name I dont remember... he just adores men ( like every normal healthy non-staright men does )
* 21% of friends just are crazy to check-in to everywhere
* 58% of people of my FB account just LIKE things
* some people just have some kinky FB virus
* but still everyone has a

and its like endless

They all have something, and now I want tooo ( read this and imagine spoiled kid screming that )
After long soul-searching in internet I decided....... I ADORE DISCO .. it maybe lame as any movie where Jim Carrey has to be seroius, but still its have to happen !!!

I just hope I dont lose so quickly interest of my new obsession as the way Hef loses over his new play-bunny wive who is just his



Lets dance and new disco song on my facebook wall every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment