Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Say my name, say my name

„Say my name, bitch“ - like some psycho crazy women yelling while beating their men-slaves in bed...


Never happened to me ( not a name thing or women ) in this holy place as bed... But names, mixing up or forgeting them and so on ...... happens a lot

Wasn´t that enough that in school we had to learn all these boring names in history class or even in Chemestry or Physics... Who can´t forget Einstein or some other dude ( none of them good-looking or shaved )... every time we open the book they were there.. ( sorry if someone is into elder men or history )... And so stupid that we got marks from knowing them or what they did... So most of the time everyone had to know every old guy name and what he did in his life... God !!



But now times are changed a lot. But we still do need names.,.. not for like to be smart, but being in the spotlight for annual gossip date with friends... It is so cool to hear that who did who and who did what and where... And the best part is that, if you forget the name.. no one will judge or give you bad mark... And usually everyone knows everyone, so 95% people know who is that person if you say like this „he is that man who slept with this guy who works there....“

And sometimes on the street its a bad feeling also if someone yells and you just have to fake smile it, cos you dont know his name ( in my version all comparison I use HE ) or less you dont know who he is... Usually after school we dont have the chance to carry books with us where are all the pics with people we meet...

the only place we need names is the BED and for cheaters its RELATIONSHIP.... I think we have seen enough TV to understand what will happen if the wrong name comes up... But can you imagine for „popular“ people to learn all these names in case you meet same people in some other time.... I think „HEY YOU“ can be very confuseing

P.S. Believe me - if you find your friend´s list with names in his / her age of ( actually age is not important )....then I can quarantee that these names are not for the future baby... Usually we have like 2 or 3 option for boy or a girl... If there is more than this then its so-called „friend list“

And I am not even going to start the all debate about nick-names... Let that be, otherwise this piece of blog will be a book (and I know it will end up od Oprah´s official book selection)


Do you know what is my name ? Or the name that guy who left this morning from your place ??

No comments:

Post a Comment