Monday, August 8, 2011

Love Metro

I love metros......

Its mostly because the symbolise much my relationships in the past... ( no need to get excited - no stories about big orgy )

* Metro traffic plan - a first look where it will take me in this relationship... And sometimes its truly hard to find the right one
* Metro stations - its like cruiseing area, to look around with who to go for this ride.. and it has it happi hours as well during the morning and evening time, when most of people come /go-from/to work
* I jump in - get into relationship
* enjoy the ride - 2 dates, one weekend ( every stop is like one day )
* people in the metro - I always look around , maybe there is something better than this... Sometimes I can already start a new ride whilw I am still on my first ride... But no cheating...
* leave your station - done with the relationship cos you made it to your destination
* result - it was fast, not painful, didn´t get bored and happy where it took you



Now I am just waiting for the metro to come

No comments:

Post a Comment