Tuesday, August 30, 2011

in the end of the list

When I grow up
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies

I have done all that... No need to be jealous... Ok, I have to own that I am not like this kid from pizzabar who is hotter with his chest-hair than without... I think Ryan is his name, but still I have my own FAME.... So being THE star not A star ( like some of these people from local entertainment business called Elu24 ) it gives a big pleasure ( emotional not physical like almost any casting director gets every weekend from new "talented" people in Hollywood ) to be in the list.... At the beginning all the VIP lists... walk on the red carpet, pose, look town for regular people and just go without queueing in to the club where you never go after... Just for the opening party cos of free drinks and publicity... Oh these amazing golden days being in the list


But this is not all point about the lists....
Of course it starts like fairy-tale ( dont compare to any Grimm brothers stuff or with this Rybak boy )... These amazing lists... Every club has the name in the guest-list, also the e-mail address excist at PR people lists... So but this fun lasts like a year or two...
After the first fame and several adventures with random people you end up in their list: sex-list... being someone nr 1 or 57... Then friendlist like in Facebook, orkut or any other web-page... And then we times get "wilder" ( like cocaine, relationship with wrong people and so on.... more advice from L.Lohan or C.Sheen ) we receive the REAL status - THE BLACK LIST...... And we all know what that means....

No matter who we are or how many covers we have been or any other fabulous fame stuff, no one shouldn´t end up in the black list... in the end STARS are also humans like teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment