Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bitter Love

I already know that people will call me "Bitter Queen" or "Desperate of Love" or something like that... But I still will write about it....  I think its called LOVE

 I have no luck in love..... But is random guy in dark room or nameless date in hotel room - love..? Then I am drowning in love... As sad as it is, but Cupido´s arrow don't go through me. I have tried... But I am not the only one who has felt a bad side of love.... 

So what love does.... becomes a Bitter love
The facts and rumors are based by Queen of Gossip and some other tabloids and of course Joan River´s and Kathy Griffin´s opinion... You wont hear anything new, its just twisted my version of a bitter love

Love is like war: easy to begin but hard to end

Taylor Swift - I will do it shortly (but her relationships are even shorter, so on the moment you done with this chapter, she already has a new bf)... Cute, lovely, blond and "talented"... Every time she dates someone, it will end up in her song... The worse is the relationship the bigger hit is the song.. So is she using men for her success or she really can´t be alone... My personal opinion - take a time off and enjoy life with friends and without men

Brooke Logan - a character in "Bold and Beautiful".... It started 1987 and she is still single... 25 years of bad luck...

Rihanna - talented, actually like her songs and even can dance during it... But in love there should be spanking not beating. This is terrible.. There is no excuse for violence...  And to say "we all do mistakes" doesn´t give you right treat love badly.. My personal opinion -  do your research before you start dating... That's the reason we have dating, so we can find out all the bad stuff...

Kim Kardashian - in the name of love (read FAME), she is ready to do everything... Actually I will do the same... But she got stock with ugly divorce and public humiliation... Even they were married (not going to mention his name, cos I am team KIM) 72 days, they are not officially divorced and according to papers they still "married".. so its not so short Hollywood marriage at all. My personal opinion -  love and reality show don't match...

John Mayer - just a bitter love for every lady in Hollywood... My personal opinion -  there are more talented singers with bigger fame do date... Google his past and make up your decision



Now, when I have cried, watched Moulin Rouge and ate 2 pizzas and drank 2L of Coca Cola (not even diet or light version) I can stand up and start looking again.... So grindr, manhunt, planetromeo... log in log in....


No comments:

Post a Comment