Saturday, March 23, 2013

Compare

"Oh my god ( I have time to type today... so i use full length on OMG), you look like....."
" It tastes exactly like......"
" mmmhhh, it remembers me of....."


How often you have heard this ???

 ALL THE TIME....

Comparing comparing.... Its sad that whatever I do, I am always compared to someone or something:

* your penis looks like carrot I had for breakfast
* this balloon looked like condom, so I used this
* your mother looks like your father
* your boyfriend looks like this random guy I kissed in dark-room
* you drink like Tara Reid
* this cake tastes like cup of coffee ( not surprised, its a cappuccino cake)


Nothing original (n)ever.... We always compare everything with everyone.... Is there something original left in the world ???  Of course I would be honored if my talent would be compared with Sean Connery´s acting.

So me and my team - Google, Wikipedia and bottle of Ringnes beer (no commercial agenda here) try to find the answer...... After 12.min I was just able to empty my bottle, watch 7.min of Keeping up with Kardashians and google myself....  Nothing new comes up.... And IF there is something new, there will be a person who claims other way....

Until I wait something original I can´t compare it with anything to anyone, I could give a look to things and people who are "SAME"

*** Justin Bieber looks like lesbian... I don't have to say much.. Just look the web page http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/  I really don´t have personal opinion here. I even don´t know how many followers it has, but on a sad day it may make you smile.... And extra  - lesbians have a same anger like mr.Bieber had in London :)

*** Food... How is it that snails taste like chicken, a fried cat tastes like rabbit and why Europe sells horse meat for a veal...  I have put lots of things to my mouth (for dirty mind - relax, it wont be another dark-room adventure now) and I have to say it - if it tastes good and is eatable, I don't care... I need to eat

*** Dog & men... I can compare gays to dogs because of the lifestyle they have.. But I would never put them face to face on a pic and ask my friends - Do they look like same ? I never want to look my dog... I prefer something else a´la dog way....

*** Girlfriends and boyfriends... You wanna happy relationship ? Don´t ever compare your partner with your own parents.. That´s all... Or even better... don´t you even dare to compare your partner with your ex´es.... Just think, if Taylor Swift compares all his boyfriends, she needs a diagram, otherwise she would get lost who is who is Swift-Splitville

*** Clouds - all shapes, all sizes.. Always beautiful ***

*** Body parts - penis like a carrot or breasts like plums ...  I hope you get the point... Let these body parts stay where they should...

*** Drinking / drugs - oh, here we have so many role-models. Just pick one or even more, if you liver can handle... But personally I prefer to be compared to Lindsay Lohan or Charlie Sheen...  Why ? No matter how f**ked up they are in, they will find a way on TV or magazine covers... When I over-dose, I end up in a rehab and some reality COP show (no need to mention losing a job)... But L & C... more crazier they are, more work they get and even more money....



So if you can´t be original, then be compared, but remember to who and how....  Have some style and be classy



but honestly, my favorite comparison would be "You look like a STAR" - this is something I will never hear in real life


No comments:

Post a Comment