Thursday, March 7, 2013

Regular

Bold and Beautiful have been in the air since 1986 almost every day... During these years, its still the same drama... Characters get older and older and their children are soon older than their parents.... but this is TV and soap.. Love it and its always there - no question asked.... Oh Sally Spectra

Lindsay Lohan -  from mother´s brest to vodka bottle, from baby powder to cocaine.. She loves to drink and mix... (She should be a bartender)  And as even the world (social media and some crazy fans and wannabes ) is tired about her, its still happening and still entertaining (sadly)... OMG - I googled cocaine and her pic came up

Women -  they have migraine always when their husbands want to have sex. Single women don´t have that issue... And even after decades the male-specie haven´t come up to medical discovery what kills migarine forever... So as long as there is migraine there is no sex for married men... (I am very sure that at least 5 readers or other 6000 people who just got lost on my page, thought that I will talk about a montly period)

Money -  as long as there are rich people, there are gold-diggers to crab it :)... But the nice part is, where is money, there will be always a people who actually need it to survive and they will get it.

Fame - the best thing what ever happend to World... No need to deny -  everyone wants to be part of it.... I know what I am talking about... Approved by me - 100000%... This will never go away

Sex - came here to stay... Otherwise I wouldn´t write this nonsense here, we wouldn´t have future and without sex some people can´t mastrubate and Landon Conrad wouldn´t be my hero...

Taxes - do I even have to comment. (Smart readers know the answers, stupid one don´t need it, cos they even don´t know what taxes are)

I could add tho this line-up: food, gossip, bad movies, God, love and so on...

Are you confused ?

Here is the answer
* All what I mentioned earlier take place or happen regulary... But my blog doesn´t...  So, its to early to compare my wisdom about life with God behaviour or bad TV...

I love to write, but I DO HAVE A LIFE !!! and I need to live it. I am on my way there to write nonsense regulary, but until that time...... you just have to wait and hope...

And if helping doesn´t help, try to google yourself -  soon it will happen regulary





No comments:

Post a Comment