Friday, April 12, 2013

Ball Factor

 It started 2012 spring....
 * * *
It was suppose to be only 1 time
* * *
Its 2013
* * *
its still going on
* * *
and
* * *
the obsession is growing every time



I LOVE FOOTBALL


90.minutes of sweating on my IKEA sofa, drinking beer or Coca Cola - (not sponsored statement) and on bad days (it means good and heated game) 2 packs Pringles (again not sponsored statement)... I have gained calories, lost hair, being angry, jumping on sofa like Tom Cruise but still I love it.. 

2013 Champions League is almost over... Now it semifinals to play and then the Grande Finale... 

 But who will win ???

In my life there are no losers and usually after 90.min behaving like a straight guy I get my trophy from the game... After match the t-shirts came off... Even it lasts few seconds, it worth it....

So here are the semi-finalists
 (A real football fan knows the teams and logos...)

* Borussia Dortmund
* Real Madrid
* Bayern Munich
* FC Barcelona

So its up to you decide, who team should win based by their "Talent" 


* * * * *


 * * * * *



* * * * *


and they all love BALL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment