Saturday, April 13, 2013

Straight gay

Its all about men: gay , straight, handsome, rich, famous, model and so on... Its all about men. And the best creme cherry-desert would be if this man/men is/are gay. Oh.... I can feel the calories what I could never lose... But as tempting as good cake can look from outside, it may have a bitter taste - so has happen to my favorite gay men... (Ok, I have been there too, as any other gay - blaming that every straight is gay and wanted them after several Apple Martinis....) Are you more confused than lesbian on Beyoncé concert VIP (read GAY) zone...?

I mean men who I have obsessed since TV came to my life and replaced real love with fiction...  here are my list of favorite straight men who have played gay... As far as I know that they are straight... In Hollywood is everyone is just confused or bi-sexual


Erik McCormack as Will Truman
This show was epic. My favorite show still. Always makes me smile still. Great story, amazing side-kicks... Erik as Will was super... I am speechless.. Just everything was perfect there... Great body, good looking, hair in the right places, a little bit muscles, sarcastic and ironic... Uhhh... I want my real Will.
And it would be much much better even to have 3some with Will and his boyfriend Vince D´Angelo


Bobby Cannavale as Vince D´Angelo
A hot Italian cop who is into fashion. All the equipment he had to use when he was with Will... Obsessed about hair... And the smoothing voice....


Eric Stonestreet as Cameron Tucker
The Queen has arrived... Love of Cher, musicals, glam, glitter.. Snappy, drama queen, obsession about pop culture. How straight you have to be to play so gay character. The gayest thing ever on TV... Even Elton John´s  Oscar viewing party can´t beat that
Cameron quotes
"When I get home I'm gonna scrub this place like it's a crime scene, which it is because you murdered joy"
* "After the earthquake, it might be nice to be around similarly dressed people"


Jake Gyllenaal and Heath Ledger
They both loved big things (horses and mountains)... Cowboys, wild nature, passionate feelings, secret and unanswered love, confused relationship... Sounds like my story... Even, I am not very big fan of the movie, but the way how this love-story was played by these two men -  just epic.. Gained my faith in love back


Adam Pally as Max Blum
LEGEND !!!
Please watch Happy Endings.... The coolest man what happened to gay people

ok, I know its not fair but
Ed Wectwick as Chuck Bass (just for few seconds).. You want proof ? Watch this :




Talking about legends... No one went to gay disco before they were done with another episode of "Queer as folk"
Gale Harold as Brian Kinney
Come on, who doesn´t remember the season 1 episode 1 sex-scene... And all the action he had and then all the love he had in the end Everyone wanted to be him or been f****d by him... After every episode there was so much to talk behind cosmopolitan drinks... And the comparing who was who in real life...(Ok, haircut was only minus)






Of course we could add here singing boys from Glee or killers and rapers from Oz.. And from the big screen very memorable Philadelphia and Tom Hanks, or very funny Robin Williams in "La cage aux folles" (I was able to write this in English, but it sounded more gay in french). TV and movie history is full of gay characters... honestly and I even don't care about the sexuality behind the scene...

Gays rule !!!!
 and we are here to stay








No comments:

Post a Comment