Monday, July 2, 2012

Paris vs Milan


fashion week S/S 2013

Until the straight men watched football and their wives were crying eyes out in the kitchen because they missed another episode of "Bold and the Beautiful" for soccer, all the glammy shiny people and fashionistas were watching men and judged also (only clothes actually - but I think there were some men who watched that fashion a little bit differently)

*If I have straight readers then Spain is Euro 2012 Soccer champion and won over Italy with huge 4-0 score.. Game was sort of okay..*

But in the same time Italy kicked ass over France during the fashion week... Its a personal opinion - so I am so allowed to say it and be fierce in the same time.. After several hours watching the shows (no need to be jealous, just based on style.com and Tim Blanks) I am ready to bring out my best of the best the way I see it... But maybe one day I make it there... As Burberry shiny pink coat says.... literally - THINK PINK


***WHITE WEDDING***
I always dreamed that I will walk the straight line (not with police help or in the queue of gay club) towards my future.. I used to think it will be in Vera Wang or some another unique dress from Walmart. But now I have made my mind after looking around.. I love the white and outfits just looks amazing, so I am ready to say "I DO or I love you(r money)" I dont have so many fabulous words as the true editors have when they see something they like...


***BOYS BOYS BOYS***
as I said before or like Boobzilla Sabrina sings "boys boys boys", some people watched show with a little twist... I also had a twist.. A gay one... Every season I look around and obsess about great bodies, and if little bit fashion comes with that, fine by me... But less is more and always has been... So even if I dont have amazing six pack as accessory, I could work just clothes (at least I hope I could do it). Summer will be sexy next year...



***ALL TIED UP***
bondage, ties, leather, skin, bodies or anything else what makes as feel .....5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1... Let the unraited adult movie starts or a fetish theme party somewhere in Berlin or in Amsterdam....So boys, choose your outfit from the best (maybe they find the inspiration for the outfits also from these clubs)



***NO COMMENTS***
Some designers think outside of the box and sometimes this line is way too far... (so far that from the distance people may think I look beautiful). But every time during the moda-week, fashion houses cross it... I dont know when to wear these outfits but I they have been created there has to be reason to wear them (maybe even only at home)... From bobby-soxs to washing-powder.... from flower-silk to lamp-covers... I actually think (and hope) that they have very meaningful value and purpose

So where and when to wear this ??



***SIMPLY THE BEST***
A true creme de la creme walk the runways during the fashion week...


and among them Estonian sensation Sander Kink


MY WISHLIST
I want these TOPMAN shoes... Just want. I even dont know how to wear it.. Wanna !!!!

Everything from Balmain collection. It was amazing. Truly loved it. And as being cheap, there are actually ways to copy ideas in cheaper way. Mind-blowing collection

Who is that model ? He looked HOT in every item he wore in every show he walked. Obsession may start. Here he is in Pringle of Scotland



So here you have something or about someone to think about
Until next season.



















No comments:

Post a Comment