Thursday, July 19, 2012

2 years


There was nothing on TV, I have seen all the Kardashian family adventures on Discovery WildLife Channel, and everything else in replay.... And its not Monday, so I could watch Dallas 2.0...

Don´t feel writing much. Just the house-music is so good and dont want to close it for the bed. So I had to come up with something... So I decided to make a "The Most & Best" list... If I say it out normal way - I was curios to see how popular my blog is and what is most read...


And it was surprise...

Nr.1
***Is it a joke - Apr 1, 2012 - 1791 hits***
It was my way back to blogging when I found out that my friends read my blog... But I used very big names in this blog... Of course... everyone googled Rihanna and ended up here... As long as the noticed me :)

Nr. 2
***Mr.Gay World 2012 - Apr 10, 2012 - 338 hits***
Totally understandable. It was good event and we have a new amazing role-model to look up. Ah, good time for advertise - Mr.Gay Europe 2012 in Rome in August. Stay tuned

Nr.3
***A true fairytale - Feb 3, 2012 - 162 hits***
Who doesn´t love a happy ending or a Hollywood KateHudsKatHeigl movie life. We all do. But less women in my version

Nr.4
***Dear Secret Diary - Apr 3, 2012 - 158***
Again got confused with Vampire Diaries. But this TV show is also about cute guys, "meaningful" points about life and love and sort of good music... My diary is also like that.

Nr.5
***Unustatud star - Dec 21, 2010 - 115***
I was surprised that my native language blog entarnce made it to this top 5. But we all start from somewhere... Maybe some other wanna-bes were looking for motivation




So I will continue writing. Not regulary... I do have a life :)
Thank you to my all readers (16th July 2010 - 19th July 2012 - total 4697)

No comments:

Post a Comment