Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Beautiful sidekick

I am the STAR in my life.. Even if the movies, books, tv shows or just a reality will be made based my life I will be casted as a star. I dont need no-one to play me or be me.... But as every good movie or a good/bad tv show there are always some amazingly good-looking hot sidekicks... They dont maybe have much air-time but when they are there, its action time...

And as long as I dont have my show or sexy sidekicks I list some of my favorite eye-candies...

SHAWN PYFROM
You all know him from Desperate Housewife.
I dont know if they showed him topless but just being a messed up gay-kid who always brought some drama. Love it



CHORD OVERSTREET
Gleek from Glee. His lips and his sexy body when he was wearing yellow-golden pants. And he is little bit confusing and a little bit gay(ish)



DAVID SUTCLIFFE
A sexy dad to hunky officer. He has something I can´t describe but always attracks. If I know the answer I will let you know




SEBASTIAN STAN
Bad boy try to be good - but bad is always better. And that´s why it was always so messy on Upper East Side when his character entered the Gossip Girl. And it looks like his career is taking off, played in some movies even I liked... Hope for more sexiness




STEPHEN GUARINO
Happy Endings. Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! Love love love... Forever :)



Casting for my wanna-be no-excisiting movie starts now... No sexual favors for getting a part.. This is real... Who wants to be sidekick and not a star

No comments:

Post a Comment