Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My first....


ABCD - all groups had played all 3 rounds. And like miss ex-Seal says "Sometimes you are in and sometimes you are out"... So 8 teams are out and 8 better countries are still playing for becoming a next best soccer team 2012.... And they all want to be nr 1....

So much for the sport for this month in this blog (except the cute players who make my bed a better place at nights... in my head)... But I got inspired by that... just a little bit... Not being a first but having a first experience in life...



*First obsession
First time we come to this world, we all cry and get spanked the get the taste of life... and some people get attached so quickly, so they get stuck to that forever... (information based by some gayromeo profile texts - The first spank changed my life, now I I want to change your life with my hand, or belt or..."


*First kiss
ohhhhhh.. For some young "smart" teenagers - usually means a kiss when you end up with the hickey on their neck.. For some first kiss means 2 hours of frenching and being drunk at some house-music based club in some basement.... But these are all wrong experiences... I mean like from the movie "My Girl"... This kiss..It lasts less than a second, blush lasts all day, but feeling is forever.... I remember mine... I looked into mirror and did it... Actually I dont know when and where it happened, but I had lots of girls in playground... (yes, girls.. when I was child, I liked girls, I guess)




*First sex
crying and laughing in the same time.. Dont know what to say... Some people already tried during the early teenage period... Some waited (still d) for Mr/Mrs Right... And like I did, I just went for it... It wasn´t good... all the stories what were told, this feeling is so amazing, butterflies and gummy-bears jumping in my.... and firework all around...WAS WRONG... I think it was 15.min and then I left to shower... But thanks for a being a man (I mean the way God built me) I had a chance to lie about my V like a year.. and I did it

*First salary
Spend it !!! Went out on Friday and made it home on Sunday... I even dont know how much it was, but I was very happy :)

*First disco
Oh, some people just can´t wait to be 18... I started to disco when I was 12.. Thank to my mom who worked in the club and I didn´t want to stay home alone... I learned some moves in front of the mirror, and these moves were based by MTV videos.. I even dont know who was popular 1992.... I felt so happy.. So by the time my friends got 18 I was done with discos... But my REAL first night-club was when I got 16 and went with a friend to underground house night-club!!! What a feeling was that !!

*First alcohol
I was 17. 1,5l of Martini Bianco.. Then I was drunk, didn´t know what I was doing and next morning was cry for help phone-call to mom, who said "Survive!"... Some young can´t wait and start steeling from parents... Some parents give beer already to their 1 year babies.. So many options to get drunk.... And then comes this feeling...

*First hangover
It was too much for me.. Didn´t want to have this feeling everto happen again... HAHAHAHA
So new young adults mostly think that hangover is great and drinking is great... To hear next day - "I was puking all over the place, or I don´t know what happened... Oh I mixed everything... I was wild... I even dont know where I woke up or next to who"

We all have learned form our FIRST experiences to be better, bigger and smarter in everything... But if we wouldn´t have our "FIRST" we dont know from what to learn...


Be careful with alcohol and use condom !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment