Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The S**k list


*Fat men
*athletic men
*mysterious men
*flamboyant men.... so many different kind.. Dont know even who or what to like... We all have our types

And when we are done with choosing the right one (poor Kim K, still looking), where are comparing them with others, even make the lists


LIST!!!
* best date list (and I mean really good connection, not a paid date by other guy)
* longest relationships (from 4 days until 3 months)
* adventures fun-guys (from bedroom to public toilet fun)

List list, we all have them...
I did a new list... This is list is so hot, and feel so tempted....

****
Usually you can meet him in the dark. He is very very mysterious, barely talks. And in his eyes is always this look of hunger... Breathing almost stops when I feel him so close to me.. Just want to be next to that powerful creature... And the same wants him... With a second he is next to me, I can feel his cold breath on my neck, his burning eyes... I am ready to surrender.. And when I am ready to be his,he is going to suck me....

CENSOR CENSOR CENSOR!!!!

Take 2...
and when I am ready to be his, he is going to suck the blood out of me...

"The cutest vampires list"
(based on TV and movies). List doesn´t inlcude my boss or some of my friends who just doing the same thing or just with my spirit or money....

Alexander SkarsgÄrd - True Blood
Oh my God, he is so hot.... Please s**k me... I do everything. I will be your Sookie.. I am easier catch...



Ian Somerhalder - The Vampire Diaries
Just look into his eyes (if you can see them, cos his eyebrows are so sexy, no need to trim) and you are hypnotized. I am totally be a messed up teenager girl again for him



Peter Facinelli ... The Twilight
Just to get more readers to my blog I neede to bring this movie into game... I want to have dad like him. I think he could take care of me and his a doctor. Always safe and all daddy issues would be solved



David Boreanaz - The Buffy (TV series)
I never lookd this show, but he has been most mysterious vamp ever.. I would never kill him, like Buffy wanted to do



Brad Pitt & Tom Cruise - The Interview with....
The only reason is why they are in the list.... They were young while the made that movie... They look like drag queens from gay club, but under these bad outfits and fake hair, there are men...



and there are even more vampires who could suck me....
Oh, the feeling is just good...


I will sleep well tonight, its full moon



No comments:

Post a Comment