Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Food

Sunday

I check my facebook and I see how lots of my friends ( who didn´t had a date or party last night until morning - not bitching about bad music in the club or about this ugly guy staying for the night or talking how much they drink last night )are making food...
* Some people make pies and describe exactly how good smell is in the room... Me as a baker ( I real am... even diploma to prove it ) I know how good smell is in the kitchen after many hours of baking....
* Some friends just take Stockmann take-away put it on the plate, heated up in microwave and then makes a photo and a comment "My inner Gordon Ramsey... All day cooking" and in the corner of the picture you see Stockmann deli boxes...
* and of course there are people ( who has stayed home all weekend - don´t ask me why ) who picked mushrooms on friday, been on the field for potatoes on saturday and then on Sunday have really cooked a meal.....
* And then there are pancakers and wafflers...... Every Sunday same food ( no wonder that they have skipped some summer beach seasons )... Is there something special on Sundays that all these pancakes taste better... or is there some kind of urban legend that if you eat waffles on that day you will get married asap...

I have done both on that day, but still single and world hasn´t stopped as well... Only what I had is extra calories to lose in the gym later...

So I will skip that today and cook something else... I know... I will make a soup.. It´s not my soup on that pic but I try to challenge my inner Jamie Oliver and have best result ever

Motivation pic


..... Lets hope the result is the same
Ah, I will eat it anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment