Saturday, September 10, 2011

Size matters


It´s about time.....Face the reality... Are you ready ???
„OMG......it is so big !“ - this is the sentence I have never heard ( Maybe I have but what was the situation, I don´t know )

Me as Mr.Congeniality I have always believed that size doesn´t matter and carried this message from bed to bed, from shoe to dress and so on...., but more & more every day I have realized I am wrong... ( God I hate to be wrong.... Its like saying out loud that lesbians are humans too.... ) I have seen everything ( not going to name names or things ) but haven´t really realise the size issue

BEFORE:
Shoes – as a wanna-be super drag-queen I have done shows ( and these shows were good, 5 year history in my gay CV ) always had heels size 39 – 41.... There are no big shoes in Tallinn. It was never a problem...And after the show my feet screamed for help and for another drink to get a pain away

Men – in Estonia and other countries all are the same size – like 178 – 183 and there wasn´t much different... I was able to face them straight....

Clothes – everything had to be tight... I dont know what is the thing for gays and tight clothes... And if there isn´t anything under to be proud of

Home – I thought that own a big place is amazing. Gives this Queen attitude – I live in the castle and I could have many friends

Parties – it always had to be crowded and sort of social status I many people you know and do they show up to my boring over-organized gay events

NOW:
shoes - I tried heels what were my size... What a relief... It´s like sleeping on soft cloud.. mmmmmmmmmmm... I could be a drag-queen forever and go kick ass in Ru Paul´s show, just because of good shoes.

Men - In Norway I look like a child next to these vikings...Hard ( not a erotic way) to match with someone... And I thought I am in the super league, but I was wrong... and I have nowhere to grow anymore... its more like shrinking ( and also not on erotic way )

Clothes – Perfect pair of pants and my ass looks amazing... I have had some looks on the street... Nice jacket and I look like model from Versace show... underwear – no comments here, but people know what right S/M/L does if you wear it

Home – big house needs lot´s of cleaning and mess is so big... I even can´t find myself sometimes or a date I left in the kitchen.. And of course the bill of eletricity to pay... ( I am not cheap, I can pay it, but why should I spend in on something what keeps me alive instead of spending on something what makes me look nice )

Parties – its very VIP to do private parties with dearest friends and just hang out them.. I have time to talk to them all and share personal stuff like these old girls in the Sex and the City show.... / No cosmopolitan, we have apple martinis )


My new Miss( uuupps – MISTER, I dont know why this Miss always comes up ). Congeniality moto:

SIZE DOES MATTER...
p.s World Peace as well !!

No comments:

Post a Comment