Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mission.....

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE


Oh know, there wont be any reviews about Tom Cruise´s movies...I liked them all and waiting for the fourth part.... as long as he is not topless (dude, you are old, and same way looks your body).... And also I am not gonna think how James Bond / 007 (is this number the size of ....), or any Marvel comics / movie hero saves the world and sort of ugly looking girl-friend...



Its bigger mission......... Finding love – its totally IMPOSSIBLE mission for me.... My love-life doesn´t end so fast like 1h45 min Hollywood romatic movies with perfect male six-pack and anorexic female lead with fresh well made just woke-up make-up and funny supporting cast.... And I haven´t put so much pressure finding the Mr. Right.... I love life and I think this is great relationship....
***„side thought“ - mmmmmmmhhhhhh.. Mr.Right can always walk away... why these desperate people doesn´t wanna look for Mr.Forever.....ah yeah, its mission impossible

Back on track...
lots of people have missions in their life.. Some really wanna save the world by chaining themselves on trees and railways. But they always end up in prison and still chained (keeping this thought for the night later :)...
Some people wanna world become a better place – so that we can all love each-other and war is between drag-queens on stage... I support this idea. And me as Mister (finally got it right – Mr.) Congeniality – I support World Peace.
Some people have mission to be better than other, no matter what... Usually competition related people. They would do anything to win – sex, sabotage and so on... The first activite involves also wanna-bes who just want to be somebody

Big people have big missions – to lose weight... I know that McDonalds is good and all the chips as well. But if you end after several years in Dr.Phil show cos you have mental issues people picking on you or if you end up in Dr.Oz cos you are almost dying and extreme over-weight... people start to relaize but this is not a life... And thanks to these fame-doctors people find their way back to size M.... But remember, we are the kings (in my case - queens) of our bodies and as long as we are happy its up to us what we do...In this case there are no Right and Wrongs... its all about being happy.... Even Tyra supports plus-size people and all fashion industry at least trying as well and we all should do that... its all about INSIDE BEAUTY


And there is people who mission is just to be happy and enjoy life... Love these people... Everyday is full of positive thoughts and sun is shining forever... And they never lose hope and glass (I hope its a coctail glass) is always half full (I dont get it, why only half...)



What is my mission ? I just wanna ............. (do you really think I will write it down here) and I am working on it

My support goes to all who have missions in their life and it doesn´t matter are they impossible or not... As long as you dont lose faith and believe in happy endings... And remember its possible to do this impossinble things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment