Monday, January 10, 2011

Lindsay as Idol

I thought that I and Lindsay were done.

Lindsay went to rehab, came out, did something bad, went back, got some headlines in www.perezhilton.com and now she is out. She even lost a movie deal but she is back. Better than ever - doubt but everyone loves her........ She got a car, someone gave her some jewelery and so on. She actually looked nice on some pics !!!!!

My idol is back. So I will follow her. Not to Betty Ford. I can handle my alcohol issues, or if not, I ask my father to step in and "kill" it for me.

So me versus Lindsay vol 2.

step 1.
* Lindsay went back to rehab
* I went back to Tallinn

step 2.
* probably she met Colin, Britney and Tara in Betty Ford
* I met all my past ( ex boyfriends not included )

step 3.
* parents are worried about her if she making home and meet them
* I am worried about my parents if I make it home to see them

step 4.
new year resolutions
* she will stay sober (LOL) and trying to start become serious . put her ACT together
* I try the same thing and be serious - to do best at Mr.Gay World 2011 at Manila

step 5.
* she ends up in the news
* SO DO I !!!!

step 6.
* people wont take her seriously
* and so they feel same about me

IN THE END
if my idol Lindsay will take her ACTing together and will shine and rise at 2011 then I try to do the same when I represent Estonia at Mr.Gay World in Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment