Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chasing the tiara




It is time again

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the ....... ?"
Am I beautiful ? I doubt

But I have so much to give, and as any classical "beauty" I wish World Peace /smile

Mr.Gay Norway - done, what great fun and experience it was
Mr.Gay Europe - done, Challenge Winner and top 12 finalist
Mr.Gay Baltics - done, 3rd place

and now the biggest tiara of all is waiting
From 9th - 14th March Mr.Gay world will take place in Manila, Philippines. I am so proud that I can be part of it.

I know there are more f**kable guys in Estonia who could represent Estonia. But they choose me. I am trying to do my best :). I dont have The Situation´s perfect six-pack or Sean O´Pry God-like look or Justin Bieber´s hair..... It doesn´t make me any worse as they are, cos its more than just a beauty contest.

All my life now is like any typical Hollywood actor´s or actress´es life. To get amazing shape as fast as possible - 2 months in gym under professional trainer. Have some kind of Jennifer-Nicole-Paris-Sandra-Julia diet. Control every step ans statement I do in public. Hide all the secrets from past ( ain´t no closet big enough for them ).....And I am good to go

All the guys are out ( they are OUT ) on the web, and voting can start. Look for your eye-candy

No comments:

Post a Comment