Saturday, January 29, 2011

Front Row


I like fashion...... but more I like models......
everyday there is models.com and style.com on my laptop to see what is going on in the world where I dream to be but just doesn´t work out cos I am not so big wanna-be yet.

I am not a big fashionista. I dont have VIP invite to Fendi show or to its after-party that I could have 3some later with Karl and Baptiste. Actually i dont have any invites at all to any show....how sad is that :)

Great fashion moments has been SuperNova fashion shows and some ERKI shows. And of course when Deluxe was important - then all shows on Tallinn Fashion Week a first row seat. This is all my live fashion moments.......but I didn´t end up in any review or social-life pages. I pushed myself next to more famous people while paparazzies where taken pics but I was cut out.

But thanks to hot nerd who invented internet I have a great pleasure to see almost some shows. Loved spring/summer 2011 Prada, Emilio Pucci and Miu Miu shows.Familiar faces, great music and extremely over-priced outfits...

Soon starts autumn/ winter 2011-2012 fashion week. New York, London, Milan & Paris. I will be there in online and giving my silent opinion how cool / or bad it is. My opinion matters cos I "know" fashion cos once I seated front row..

No comments:

Post a Comment