Thursday, January 24, 2013

Winter Wonderland 2013

Men fashion week Winter 2013 review. You think I can´t do it ? Yes, I can
I´m very skilled to do that:

  1. I am gay
  2. Obsessed about style.com and models.com
  3. I think I look fashionable (meaning - like freak show on daily bases)
  4. I own some items from the fashion world (meaning - cheap version from HM)
  5. I have seen Project Runway and Ugly Betty
  6. I was Carrie Bradshaw for a Halloween (back to point nr 3)
  7. I am always fashionably late to events... No one wants to be the first guest (meaning - as long as I can make it to free drinks and snacks, my timing is perfect)
  8. I know some designers (meaning - they call themselves designers). But some are real !!!
  9. And I own 3 eur fake Louis Vuitton bag and 4 eur fake LV scarf.
So, shut up - I am über fashionista. Just a step away (meaning - never ever even close) to have a job in Turkish Vogue as a cleaning guy... Yeeeaaahhhh

So lets start with it... Remember, its my version.
As I always do, I keep the best for last... and again if my well educated opinion doesn´t match with other fashion-bloggers, then sry... My world, my rules, my fashion....

THE ICONS.
Wait, its not going to be about miss Cocaine Moss, or miss Naomi.. It´s about the unique men who always have standed  out every season between other sexy models (who last only one season like every CW channel´s tv show)


 Clement Chanernaud - from Gucci to Prada, from Tom Ford to Paul Smith. And like this every year. He has become a catwalk legend (watch out Gisele !!)




Paolo Roldan - he is just superb. J´adore him. I have written about him before and I will do it more (only if there will be a topless pick about him) http://star-wanna-be.blogspot.no/2012/01/another-fashion-moment-paolo.html




Oh I missed my beautiful nightmares like Simon, Noah and Sean.

 COLOR ME BAD !!!

There was so much black in collections. Its like looking black people having sex in the dark.. Even it was deep, the items what they wore were sexy... (Oh, I am using so easy words to describe collections. Some über editors can find much better and bigger words for that). After color black I also noticed that there was lots of chequered pattern (I used here translation from google - meaninh may get lost)
                But surprisngly there was lots of yellow and yellowish. It looks like winter is coming sunny and "hot". Finally an inspiration from nature I can relate to (usually its some kind of boring book or painting what leaves me empty inside - nothing to compare here)... Maybe, it wasn´t actually yellow -  I am 25% colorblind...

No Comments
 
Its just like a Twilight movie. You liked the first but the rest is big question WHY ??? Same I felt about these outfits. Maybe my inner-diva (what is bigger that Kathy Griffin´s fame ) isn´t so girly yet that I could wear it... Maybe for next Halloween. I hope these costumes bring a "candy to basket". Its a question of taste ... Ahh, just look and give your opinion (I use same method with guys in club and review is always negative)



And if like my personal life isn´t bad enough... with these outfits I can make sure that I will stay single forever. There is something unique still but I don´t know what (and again my over educated fashion-sense lets me down).  With a C.Kane hootie I will scare everyone away from me and with Craig Green facemask gives me hope if I will use it in bedroom or freaks out my boy(s) even more. Hope for the best







HUNK IN A TRUNK ???
Its noy my taste (but do I even have ?)... Same question goes through K.Jenner´s mind if she asks herself the same queston about her children...... But where is a fashion -  there are men, and even in winter there are some topless guys who can make this long fashion week a little bit interesting (cos more I looked, more bored I became - until these looks). But if I smile, its worth it... Sadly, mrs.Jenner dont the same with her children (only in case if they do bank the money)

WINTER WONDERLAND
I just reviewed some looks about my personal life. With these looks there wont be anything. So it will be cold winter. I need something what keeps me warm... And no, I am not thinking about Jägermeister, or public gay sauna.... (but these items match well...) I mean if I walk home after drinking JM in sauna...  So, I hopethese looks will keep my level of hotness up until I land home between my IKEA sheets.
P.S - This Versace look is perfect for prostitues and gays. Fur and silk and easy to get it off...  My wishlist for Santa starts with this outfit :)

I WANT THIS
Oh, thanks God. Some normal (meaning -  I think are nice and wearable) outfits. And of course I just want them... Even with my salmon millions I am not able to afford them. Maybe after 6 seasons.... I even dont care if I look uncool and anti-powerful in them (same said Charlie Sheen when he had to use condom),  just wanna wanna wanna....

Classical
GIORGIO ARMANI
never goes out of style ( like cocaine or Oprah)

Mugler
POWER & SEX

 DIOR HOMME


j´adore


 REVIEW THE REVIEW
So that´s almost all. Everything got reviewed. I hope winter will be magical while men wearing all this what Milan, Paris and London had to offer us. My favorite collections were: Etro, Sibling, Hermés and Moncer Gamme Bleu. I didn´t attend any of the shows (like Lindasy Lohan with her rehab sessions) but my eye and mind were connected to www.style.com 24-7. And if you dont like what I have to say then -  God bless you... And this season blessing is in fashion
<<<< Just look this Dolce & Gabbana look.... So, I hope your skin wont burn if you wear this...



GRANDE FINALE
 Moncer Gamme Bleu
This look is the best !!!!


Sweet dreams !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment