Saturday, January 5, 2013

Resolutions & Promises



Kim promised to Kris to love and support of him until ..... 2 months. Lets be honest, my relationship even dont last so long. So I think its a good marriage before the split. And lets be honest vol 2. -  they are still "together" - to slow readers - not offcially divorced yet !! Why to say things out if you dont mean it - specially if there are people watching ?

Bad year, good year, adventures year, boring year ? - been there done that. And while watching "Home Alone" on 31st.December evening before another "Die Hard" marathon there is this itch...  And even the cute doctor can´t help with that itch. Maybe Dr.Phil can ( cos he likes to make a world happier to all families and so on )

Itchy itchy itchy.... "Die Hard" is over, a glass of cheap food store wine is in. Clock is ticking louder than ever in my head... Soon is time to go out, take bottle of bubbly, see the firework, be nice to all neigbours and then go to club spend money and make out with other drunkies, come home, be hangovered and start a new year with this shity feeling....  NO NO NO NO


My resolutions are
* Save the world
* Save the water and drink something else
* Being a better person to other people
* Save the puppy (that I can actually do)
* No alcohol and just drink something else


After cold 10.min out (usually my one night stands describe a night with me like this) and Katy Perry song haunting in my head, it only took 5.min to breaks all the resolutions I gave..
Take this Kim K !!!! I broke my words faster than you....

As I learned from the best, my "famous Hollywood friends" - no need to promise anything if you can´t keep it - broken marriages, broken hearts, several rehabs, bad movies  and so on... We dont need this

I hope that you all have a great year. Dont promise anything and just go wit a flow... Believe me, result is much better then.

Let the disco ball be shinier than ever and lets shake with " a feelgood sort of a resolution song"
YAZZ - "The only way is up"


 HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment