Sunday, January 20, 2013

"Davai davai davai"

My vacation was like my very own Jersey Shore.
So I had a week vacation in "sunny" Egypt with my friends. (Sunny means its winter in Hurghada). Oh and that was a ride... Even Amanda Bynes mental drive is a child-play next to our journey... At the beginning it even felt like we were in the war zone... (no, we didin´t call our alco-shots bombs) just military airplanes were flying above us like east-european gold-diggers around rich Norwegian men. It was scary at the beginning but we got use to that....Why ??? There were 80% russians in our hotel and we them it feels like cold war.

So from the beginning (oh, its sounded like there is chapter 1-5 to read and they all are 100 pages). No worries, it will be shorter than my one-night stand...

We didn´t live all together in the same house but the place was amazing, I shared the room with my friend. And all others were around us... Next to our "Casa del Gay" were big swimming-pool what was not filled with pee, but water was warm all the time...And local cute guys with winter jackets were saving us... But I needed to really drown, they wont jump in to "cold" water just like that.

Our own GTL ( if you have seen  JS, you know the meaning) was STD every morning... (uups, there is no need to panic - this STD is not what you mean or needs a doctor between in your legs) STD in our language means - SUN - TANNING - DRINKING.... And like this every day... And where was STD there were bad results (and again no doctor needed, but helping hand).. I burned on first day after drinking a breakfast... Cooolllllllll, awesommmmmmmeeeeeee !!!! We rule(d) !!!!



As every Sunday JS boys cooked dinner to all the girls who have less luck in kitchen as Taylor Swift in relationships. So did we.. sort of... every evening we sat down in the restaraunt for dinner, had some gossip, plans made for next day and drinking for a disco later. Food was good, but drinks...uuuuuuhhhhh. The wine wasn´t 1967 Chablis, it was just a tab-wine from metallic can... Oh it was bad as first sex experience... didn´t know did I like it or not.. But after drinking more than 12 glasses it went better, same as sex. More you do, more you enjoy it... But beer was good and coctails not. 



And now the NIGHT-LIFE.
We had our own gorillaz and granades but very russian style - sort of Matrjośkad ja Serjoźad, while we had also some cute .... ???? I was wasted and loved everyone. So after 14 camelmilk made Pina Coladas they all looked sexy. From russian disco until the modern pop 90`s music it was fun fun fun... The most modern song what I heard was from the time I was in high-school... 
And as in every epidsode JS gang was fisting all night we did the same. But our fisting was little bit different.. Uupppssss - not fisting, I meant fist-pumping. While we laughed how others danced badly, we learned to fist-pumped russian style (no its not a even a new song from this plus size Asian singer)... All we had to do is yell - "Davai, Davai, Davai" and we rocked... And we drank as much as Snooki... And some were even able to smush later.....


I dont know which cartoon  charatcter I am from Jersey Shore but I am a more than happy to say that I had an experience like this...
Will be there a season 2 (or in poor language - a new trip ). YES !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment