Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My book "50......."

Just a month ago I premiered my "big blockbuster" wanna-be movie ending with this amazing cast... Hoping for the sequal and lots of important awards like MTV Movie & Teen Choice Awards...

Now, 1 month later I have a book coming out as well. And again being inspired by other people and their stories. I just hope I will end up at Oprah´s book club selection next to ms. Kathy Griffin...  And it looks like from E. L James who has middle-life crises and no sex available, I also put my horny thoughts on the paper cos I can´t make it anymore in real life

So here it is - my book
"50 sizes of dick" -  a erotic novel about me and fictional fantasy man called Richard Hard


SUMMARY
Me - young and fabulous 23 year old cute guy from small town gets lost in big city. With lots of temptations and lies to get me into bed I stay true to my path... Enjoy life with friends and find a true love and nothing else...  With a simple job being a sexy barman in gayclub I meet lots of handsome men every weekend who make undecent proposals to me.  I never have sex with customers until one day I met Richard Hard.

Richard - 35 year old divorced man. A little bit over-weight (like 3 kilos), works as a bus driver on line nr 22 with a problem of a hair-loss who lives close to town border upstairs of his parents house..

STORY
We met in the bus when a ticket control wanted to kick me out from the bus cos I didn´t had a ticket. But Richard helped me out with a lie that he actually forgot to give me when I paid for it. I just gave him a smile and continued to talk to my friend about another episode Bold and Beautiful... My home was final stop... But Richard didn´t want to let me out.. I was nervous... He came closer to me with his oily smelled t-shirt and cheap HM jeans and asked me out... I agreed cos he saved my life... No one ever has paid so much for me - it was like 2 dollars
                                                                      *     *     *     *     *
We started to date. I always waited for him next to bus garage. We had a beer and the leftovers from his lunch what his mother made... He never took me home to his place and when I ever texted all called him, he called me Jessie ( a girl version from my real Jess name). I actually liked being with him... I had lots of wet dreams about him. Once even had to change my underwear at work cos I was way too excited...( and we had underwear party theme in the club, customers were happy but confused).... Everything was okay, until one day...........
                                                                  *     *     *     *     *
Richard as I called him Dick asked if I want to have sex.... I said yes... But the deal was that he wanted to film it... He even came contract to sign...
1) I had to shave all my hair on my body...
2) Always being a bottom
3) Never use real names and fake orgasm
4) To be ready for everything, even if other bus-drivers wanted to join
5) Safe sex always
6) and more

I never knew what that "and more" was.... It took like minutes to think about it. I signed it... And we started to have sex... Hot steamy wild rough kind love making.... It lasted everytime almost like 8 - 9 minutes.... Everytime I was so happy...

But it all ended when I said that I love him. I never met him again. I waited like 3 days in the garage but nothing. He changed the buses and had a new route at work...My heart was broken like Paris Hilton´s music career and I had to leave the town....

 ----------------------------------------------------------

And as every reader knows that everything what I do always have more to come. And as I already know in my empty head that "50 sizes of dick" going to be a huge hit I will write two books more

So please wait for my next books

"50 corners of Sauna"
"50 itches of crabs"






No comments:

Post a Comment