Sunday, November 18, 2012

Born 1980 part 1

I am not timeless beauty, but time has taken me another milestone in life. Yes, its my birthday... And I am 32... Ohhh, that was hard to say it out... ( actually, it wasn´t).. I can´t wait when I am 40 -  I am more than intriqued to see from the mirror  how much I have lost hair and how much I have gained weight... On that point not gonna think where I will be in that point... I think that I have achieved a lot during my 31 soon 32 years...  So here it comes (I am not going to start when I was a baby... I start when the FAME kicked in and sadly never left again)

The EGO BOOST
*I have done 2 reality shows..
"Baar" and "Buss"... And since then I have my fabulous Star name "Baari-Madis". In Buss I was just a small wanna-be celebrity kick to turn the tables and mess the crowd... And thanks to Baar I am who I am today... (of course it all starts at home, but still the show was great starting point in my Wanna Be world)
**And here is our song by Paavo and Liis



*My own show
When I used to work in gayclub Angel, me and my BFF (not fighting with him like these other girls do with their besties) we started a drag show what growed one the best and craziest shows during 5 years on stage in Angel.. We had lots of celebreties involved and show was always unique... People loved us.. My dear Tutti Frutti.. Thanks to Absolut Vodka and Leaf for the supporting it !!
**Stars on stage



*Being part of 2 movies
"Jan Uuspõld läheb Tartusse" ja "Reality Star"... Both were amazing experinces... And just to be in the same movie with Estonian President and other most talented actors and actresses in Estonia and Hollywood bad-boy Eric Roberts
**  3.. 2.. 1.. -action - Here it is the small clip from the movie



*Mr.Gay from 2009 - 2011
I think that has been most shocking thing I have ever done in my life.. I used to laugh about competitions like this until I entered Mr.Gay Norway 2009... Made it top 10 and then already came Mr.Gay Europe 2009 - where I was top 12 finalist and won the Challenge Award as the best Viking.. And then was Mr.Gay Baltics 2010. And on my final year I did Mr.Gay World and got the titel Mr.Congeniality.... Since then I have tried to produce Mr.Gay Eesti - with small baby steps my dream will reach its goal.
**And the the titel goes

And of course many several tv and radio guest spots... Made it to magazine (even covers).. Love red carpet. Maybe being even a role model ??? Had scandals, had great moments... But this is what fame does :)

But the journey still continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment