Friday, December 13, 2013

WINNERS !!!

Wow, time goes by so fast... So sad that the Hunger Games movie don´t..
Christmas is almost here, my luggage is packed... And before I will go for my holiday I will give out 2nd Annual Wanna Be awards


AND THE WINNERS ARE:


* Most memorable vacation trip: New York
I went back... It was even better and crazier than first time (and who said that sequels never beat the original)
 

* Best celebrity moment : Natalie Cole / Aziza Miller / Tooji
All these 3 people. Why ??? Really ??? Come on, I am star wanna-be fame whore... I love celebrities... Meeting them was great and they were part of my greatest moments this year

 
 
* Best red carpet moment : Vapiano Birthday party
I am fabulous. Just look at me. I am on the red carpet... literally
 
 
* Best Disco / Party - X Baar (Tallinn)
Friends, cheap drinks, lots of gays - hunks, bears, muscle guys, tops and bottoms,  twinks and so on. Rarely as I am at home, I always go there... Fun 100 % every time

 
 * Good pillow : Chelsea Savoy Hotel (New York)
Location amazing, price very good, lots of great restaurants all around the corner. Every time I looked out from a window a gay person walked by. Big bed.. A cute guy in reception. Even tea tasted like tea.
 
 
* Best Coctail : Out Lounge (New York)
If Carrie and Samantha would be my besties we would drink cosmopolitan there every day. Cosmo tasted so so good... It was worth every dollar I spend.


* Best Disco Song - (just click on the link) Icona Pop "All Night"
All wrong is turned into good. This song has been most captivating (i actually used dictionary to type the word)
 
 
* Great Obsession - The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
I just love these ladies... One wrong word and it kicks off... Attitude, fierce, drama. And they have actually real Chanel bags and Manolo shoes...  Oh, am I to crazy if I secretly dream about it to be part of it.


* Norway moment - Beyoncé concert 
I wasn´t a big fan. But now I still don't know Single Ladies choreography. But I try always to dance in front of the mirror. Her concert was mind-blowing (that´s another kind of blowing I like). I have no words to describe the concert. Just AMAZING... After party with great friends later... A night to remember.

* Celebrity Crush : Nick Wechsler
He is more topless in Revenge than any other, his six-pack should have a own story-line there... Cute eyes... Not very over muscled and over-rated
 
 
 

MOMENT OF THE YEAR
Robbie Williams concert in Tallinn
dvd is out soon - believe me, you wanna buy it
 
* * * * * * * *
 
This was my year. 
Last weeks of 2013 I will be on my holiday. 
See you next year !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment