Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"El amor y la pasión fatal" episode 3781

In last episode....


* lots of drama went down
* there was 3 breaks for commercials
* a sidekick was topless
* and lots of almost bad acting
* Maria, Juan, Lupita, Carlos, Rudolfo & Carmelita....


After every episode of something from TV3 or Kanal 2 (free commercial for them) I think - "why, why , why.... it is not real and way too much drama". I actually have to admit I love good drama, what is more believable like in "Real Housewives in Beverly Hills" or in my wanna-be life while I am on my holiday.... But surprisngly our lives are very close to soap-opera.. The writers get inspiration from real life of course and earn so much cash what to blow up to their nose later in their new kitchen table...

And honestly - my life have had twists and turns also... Fallen love, fight, prison, drama, tears, laugh, cute doctors, crazy side-kicks, hospital... Uhhh, enough material at least to have a movie made for Lifetime (I need bigger audience, my movie wont work in Estonia... So going to USA market with that)

So this story is real (just shortned version)

After several years living with my mom and seeing my dad, (I have seen Santa-Clause more than dad) I knew that there is no more relatives (read step-brothers or sisters) from my dad side... But after losing my grandparents from my mom side and being inspired by these over dramatic and emotional TV shows "Find my family" I decided to discover everyone from my dad´s side...


PART 1
After 29 years I met first time with my grandmother. And the crazy part is that all this time we both lived in the same time... (actually I left my home town when i was 18 for bigger things, but still I call this town my real home).. We had our moments, we are still in connection....

PART 2
There was rumor and people were telling me that I have a brother from my dad´s side... Never took it seriously, but after bottle of vodka with dad in Christmas Eve the hard truth hit me again... This time I decided not to give up... I found out his name and then I googled, I facebooked, I did research but nothing... I couldn´t find him. (I felt lost like Lindsay Lohan in a liqure store - dont know where to go or what to do, cos the buzz was dying ) And it dies eventually... But one nice cold day I got the request in Facebook... And there he was, my step-brother... I was really really shocked and surprised.. After 31 years
At the beginning it was weird and the connection between us was awkward. we did everything step by step, despite the feeling -"that why should we bound now when we have lived without each-other before" -in the beginning, everything came to real after all this time... Time went by and things changed for better...And after months we actually met in Denver.

I have a new brother. So I am happy. And the best part is that this connection stays !

Life is like soap-opera. Every day is like a new episode... Then my soap have been on the air almost 11650 episodes... And I am the hero in that story !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment