Sunday, November 18, 2012

Born 1980 part 2

In part 1 I wrote my biggest high-lights in my Wanna-be Star life... And it looks like 1980 was a good year... Lots of other famous people belong in the same "So-called" box as well...

 //Box meaning... sometimes when you do the Cosmopolitan test you have to mark your age in a box... In the begining its fun [11 - 17], then comes amazing [18 - 25], then with a deep exhale [25 - 34] and then [35 - 50] and the happy ending is [51 - .....] The older you get the bigger is the age difference, so that we could feel great..... Yeahhh, I am still in 25 - 34 box //

Some of the great celebreties and their highs and lows, I share the year.
* Swedish model Elin Nordegren - no raports about her fashion work.. Famous for getting 100 million from man with balls - Tiger Wood
  * Pauly D - according to rumors his penis is pierced... I think it was on season 1 when some girl said it... But he looks hot and has the biggest brain in the show. And he loves good dance music...
* Jason Segel - a man who still is looking someone´s mother and if this doesn´t help just goes totally naked... Great talent
* Jenson Button - cars ? sport ?
* Nick Carter - should I even start or you will just throw your undies towards him
* Venus Williams -  I like tennis by men.. But as she loves to be in the center of the spotlight, just look what she wears when se plays... No surprise that the judges are blind and let her win... But she plays well...Just google her award money
 * Kim Kardashian - I took a while to understand who is that Wanna-Be competition in my life... But I actually like her... But she gets too much s**t from the world.. Poor you... Just marry the right guy and stop.. Or became a lesbian - it work for Ellen and Portia !
* Eva Green - if she had screen sex with Daniel Craig and Johnny Depp, then she must be good
* Kristen Bell - the sound of Gossip Girl - xoxo...
* Gisele Bündchen - people love her, I just like her... I prefer our Estonian beauties
 * Christina Aquilera - Dirrrrrty... I have been her as a drag.. And you would love to hear what ms. Joan Rivers has to say about her


THE HOT LIST
Same year with the amazing bodies ( of course talent too )
Ryan Gosling
Channing Tatum
Chris Pine
Jake Gyllenhaal
John Terry
T.I
Randy Orton ( just for his body)
Marat Safin





So 1980 has been great years for stars.. The list is even bigger, just my caje is waiting and I need my sweet sweet love.. from cake
 

No comments:

Post a Comment